Our aim is to provide top quality meals for our staff and students on a daily basis. Our meals are prepared fresh and from scratch on site every day. To the best possible extent we avoid using ready-made products; our bread, for example is freshly baked on site every morning. Our meals fulfil the nutritional needs of our students and workforce on a daily basis.
A good meal can only be as good as its ingredients. For this reason we have the following standards:
- All meat products are from a local butcher
- All our fruit and vegetables are from a local supplier
- We clean, peel and slice all of our vegetables and fruit every day
- We consider carefully how we prepare our products
- We cook with seasonal and regional produce
- We pay particular attention to seasoning; using healthy alternatives to salt
- We consider different cooking methods to provide healthy options
Food Allergies and Intolerances
Allergen information is held in school. If you have any queries or concerns please contact the Catering Supervisor.
Please note that Charity bun/cake/food sales are not covered by this information, including snacks prepared by students such as pancakes and waffles for the purposes of fundraising.